I rarely see sunrise in Hanoi. The city is packed with houses and buildings and spares very little room for a decent view. More so, busy city lifestyle normally means longer evenings and zombie mornings which only start very late after strong coffee. In the city, a glimpse of sunrise is a luxury, which I was thrilled to catch this morning driving to the hospital to see my newborn/three-hour old nephew. Doctors and nurses did not allow me to! Well, it was very early. The sun was rising still! But I am sure he is beautiful. All newborns are beautiful because with them life starts. Just like the gorgeous sunrise!
My name is Quynh, and I blog for fun and for profit. Check out my writing services at quynh.nl. See you there!
A self-portrait poem
An insomniac who writes
I crave for the peace of mind
Wandering in sleepless nights?
Do come to say Hi
- March in the garden: Gear up for a new growing season
- How to design my beloved balcony garden in a permaculture style
- Growing spinach in the containers
- How to be happy with gardening in the winter
- Gardening in January: Who’s up for some fresh air?
- Growing Potatoes Not in the Ground
- Easy-Peasy Spring Onion
- Growing Chillis Up North: Success and Failure
- Grow Basil, Make Pesto, and More
- The Joy (and Benefits) of Growing Bee-Friendly Flowers
- How to Care for Cherry Tomatoes from Your Balcony
- Growing Coriander in Pots: The Fun and the Rewards
- The Other Wedding Tale
- Over the Edge
- Gili Trawangan: A morning run
- Java Part 1: cities
- Getting Married
- Stop Wasting Food: Starting with Ingredients
- The wind and a dream
- Stop Stereotyping Me: I am not Chinese
- If You Drink The Water and Breathe The Air, This is About You.”
- Never Miss a Memory
- The Permission to Quit
- Trivia No. 5
- Trivia No.4.
- Trivia No.3
- Trivia No. 2
- Trivia No1.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets